Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update!!!!

So today and last night were both very fun. I finished my finals and am FINALLY on summer vacation. I went and hung out with Kylee and we enjoyed a short nap before going to babysit my favorite baby in the world Jack. He is the sweetest boy I have ever met :). I enjoy every chance I get to be around him and his family. They are simply good people. I really enjoyed getting to bring Kylee with me to babysit. It was nice for her to get to see me interact with him and see me in my natural habitat... around small children lol. 
Last night was great we didn't really do anything special except clean out my closet but Kylee got a kick out of reading my papers and seeing my "art" from elementary school. I threw away probably close to eighty pounds of crap that had been in my closet for years. She REALLY liked my similies that I wrote in my stories from that time. I don't think I have ever heard her laugh so hard but it was nice to see her happy and having a good time. I really do love her and I know that she feels the same way. 
Tomorrow is another early day at work so i'm gonna cut this one kinda short but who knows what i'll be doing tomorrow. Stay tuned and thanks for reading. 

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment