Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Baby and Kaa and Bertha!!!!

So today has turned out in my favor. I got to spend most of the day with the love of my life. She sold her books back today and got quite a bit of money so she took us out to dinner. I enjoyed it a lot. After dinner we went camera shopping at the office store next to Petco. Never being one to pass up a chance to go and look at animals we went to the petstore too :). Long story short, my baby suprised me and bought me one of the most beautiful Ball Pythons I have ever seen. I have named him Kaa, like from jungle book :-). I am in love. He is so very beautiful and doesn't seem to be snappy like most young snakes, especially balls, are. I couldn't be happier. When we went to the checkout, Jessie, the cashier, guilted me in to adopting a beautiful rosehair tarantula. I am exctied about that too. As my tradition goes I have named her Bertha as all of my spiders in the past are named. I love her too but right now she is in a very sinky cage and I look forward to cleaning it out tomorrow. So today I got not one but two more pets... when will I ever learn. DON'T GO TO THE PETSTORE... lol. Anyhoo, I am very proud to have both of my newest additions to my animal family. I love all of my babies and can't wait to post pictures soon. Another side note, today Kylee finished school for the semester. She had her dreaded math exam and I am so proud of her for sticking it out. I love her more than everything and would give anything to keep her happy. I'm so proud:-).

Until Later,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment